Sunday, December 2, 2018

How my experienced ? After seeing results review from class A

Hello people, what is your day?
Today I will discuss how my experience, after seeing the results of the synopsis and review of motivational books from class A.

First, I feel really happy. Why? because I can be able to reference many books about motivation. So it's really good to bring back the spirit in me.

Second, I find a synopsis result that I think is not satisfying. The results of ayunda, and because the reviews are very short so this makes the reader (me) less able to describe the book how. So that's not good according to me, hopefully in the future it's better ❤️.

Finally, a lot of what I can get after I read read the results of reviews of friends. Because, when I read the results it made me feel motivated by the review reviews found in the review results. because, indeed, almost 99% of all books contain very good motivation.

I think it's enough for now, I'll see you on the next blog. Don't forget comments and share if you like ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Review ( Chapter 11 & 12 ) - Sometimes you win Sometimes you learn by. Jhon C. Maxwell

Chapter 11 – Maturity: The Value of Learning Maturity doesn’t necessarily come with age. Here’s what results in maturity for John Maxwe...